Friday, September 5, 2008

Boy oh Boy, What a Week! and a half.


My wife and son returned this week from the frozen state of Minnesota. They get to go there once a year to visit the family. They went to the Como Zoo,( where they saw an Orangoutang) and went to the state fair,
They say that there was no snow, but I guess you have had to have been there to say " that ain't so".
I spent the week with a cold flu bug that I just could not shake. Being Self-unemployed makes for a real long week.
By Labor Day I was well enough that I could go to The Steven's house for a cook out and a game of 40k, (They are the best host's you can think of..... besides us... ) we had a great time.
I do not have pic's of the game...... but I did beat Sir Daniel in a game of 40k, I took 9 of 17 kill points and he had 3 of 14 kill points, ( that is not boasting, after at least ten straight losses to the G.I. Joe's) and the dinner was great. We watched Firefly after that and they had to shoo me away after two shows. I worked on some Eldar, but not enough to take pics of.
Now the wife and son are home safe, the dog has stopped looking at me funny.( what did you do with the Momma and the Bubba ?) Life is back to "normal".

No comments: