Thursday, July 24, 2008

I just can not believe this!!!! I really wanted dull!


I know it has been a while for posting, the Quad has taken up so much of my time, talking on the phone, being transfered to someone else on the phone, searching on the net for the info we need to make a go or no go call when we found a glitch with the Quad and the city of Atlanta, as Derek likes to put it "drama, it's what makes life not dull".
So to pass the long waits in-between times, I was finishing the last 5 of a squad of 10 assault marines.
So this is the first of the squad I did a while ago.
And this is how the last five turned out.
See that fuzzy white mess all over the guys in the front ?
I ran out of the matte varnish that I use to cover them. It keeps the paint from rubbing off and gives them a nice dull, flat look, that is crisp.
I bought  some more, but this batch is called "purity seal".
Well in my opinion, it's pure s@%$!!!
Now I have to paint them again.

1 comment:

derek4messiah.wordpress.com said...

Vann:

No prob with the fuzzy Marines. They either just came through a cloud of liquid nitrogen vapor or did a little sheet-rocking project on board the mother ship!

Derek